Dhandha: How Gujaratis Do Business
Life stories of five distinguished Gujarati businessmen, celebrating the inherent spirit of entrepreneurship in the Gujarati communityWhat makes the Gujaratis such an enterprising lot?
How do they manage to create successful businesses?
Dhandha, meaning business, is a term often used in common trade parlance in India. But there is no other community that fully embodies what the term stands for than the Gujaratis. Innately business- minded and highly persevering, their entrepreneurial spirit has led them to taste enviable success in their chosen fields.
Shobha Bondres Dhandha is the story of five such Gujaratis Mohanbhai Patel, Bhimjibhai Patel, Jaydev Patel, Dalpatbhai Patel, and Hersha and Hasu Shah. Travelling across continents from Mumbai to the United Statesin search of the story of their life and the common values that bond them, Dhandha showcases the powerful ambition, incredible capacity for hard work, and the inherent business sense of the Gujarati people.
|Number of Pages:||292 Pages|
About the Author
- Vayuputras: Shiva Trilogy 3 VS Alchemist (Hindi) 1st Edition
- The Immortals of Meluha/Meluha ke Mritunjay (Hindi) VS The Immortals of Meluha/Meluha ke Mritunjay (Hindi)
- Vayuputras: Shiva Trilogy 3 VS Five Point Someone: What Not To Do At IIT
- The Immortals of Meluha/Meluha ke Mritunjay (Hindi) VS Five Point Someone: What Not To Do At IIT
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead VS The Immortals of Meluha/Meluha ke Mritunjay (Hindi)